Re: Coach of the Year

I've noticed the same thing.  LB could save an infant from a burning
house, and Dan would probably say he was a hick lost in a big city that
stopped for directions but was too dumb to notice the blazing inferno he
was walking into.  On the other hand, Walker, Pitino, and Mercer could get
arrested for buying cell phones from I. Rider, and Dan would swear it
shows what gutsy leadership they possessed and only proves what great men
they are.

It's called taking personal biases to such an extreme that nothing matters
but the person.  The situation is irrelevant.

I've gone beyond disgusted or amused.  I've just gotten in the habit of
skipping more posts lately than ever before...

Congrats LB, and SOMEONE beat da bulls, please.  Except Shaq...

-Jamey

PS.  Anyone else notice the name linked to LB as the only 2 men to win ROY
and COY honors?  Non other than Tommy H. himself.  Now if LB sells himself
out and becomes an announcer promoting UPN's lineup, I might start to take
Dan's viewpoint...