Re: Dirk Nowitzki?

The only thing I can find on him is at

http://www.usabasketball.com/usa_men/hsumgame.htm

It's a report on an under 20's game between a U.S. team of top high school
prospects (I don't know enough about these players to tell if they are really
top players, maybe some of you guys in the States could comment) versus a
world team.  Dirk had a good game (33 pts, 14 rbs) and he is obviously
under 20,
but after that I know nothing.

Also from the main European basketball site

http://www.eurobasket.com

20-year-old Dirk Nowitzki (210cm) from newly promoted DJK San
Oliver Würzburg made a decisive career - breakthrough this season. He may
            be Germany's next Detlef Schrempf. In the 97-98 season, not
only he did get
his first vocation for the German National team, he also managed to bring his
hometown-team to 1st Division, thanks to incredible statistics: Nowitzki
averaged 28.5 PPG shooting 56 pct from the floor and 33 pct from beyond
the arch (FT - 76 pct). He pulled down nearly 10rpg, delivered 2 assists and
blocked 2.2 shots per game. Despite his height, he can play nearly every
position. Watch out for this guy in the near future!!!

If he is the next Detlef Schrempf he might be worth looking into.