Bird-MOY

I responded to Dan's post with a similiar post that several others have
made before me.  But, I am not so sure that Larry is, or should be,
MOY.  My point was that Dan was way off base with his remark.  Larry has
done an excellent job with this team and few others could equal it.

But, I am not so sure you can rule out Mike Fratello (sp?) for coach of
the year.  Look what he did with four (4) rookies and Shawn Kemp.  That
is one great coaching job.  I would probably have voted for him.  Right
now, it looks like Del Harris might ought to get coach of the playoffs.
The Lakers are playing great.  I hope that Utah can take them south, as
I hate the Lakers.  But I have to admit, they are stepping up the way
you have to, to win.  And Shaq is playing the best I have ever seen.
What I like is the way he is passing out of the double team to the open
man and how he is going to the offensive boards when others are
shooting.  I am impressed.  But I hate them and hope Seattle comes back
and beats them 4-3.

--

Peace,

Bentz