RE: Lorenzen Wright

This would be a good trade.  Wright is a younger Jayson Williams and gives
us some rebounding.  Barros & McCarty are expendable.  Barros had a decent
year after a couple of real lousy ones, but is still undersized to play
with Kenny, and McCarty is athletic, but thats about it, he has no
consistent inside or outside game. Knight & McCarty would be preferable.