re: Lorenzen Wright

Fam. Quiñones wrote:

> Now thats a bad trade for us.

I would agree with that. Its just the same as the Dampier thread. If we
want a promising young big man we have to cough up the dough and in
doing
so, give up young promising players in other positions and taking one of

their garbage players and give someone in the same position that can
help
them out BIG TIME.

I think we should look at someone like Othella Harrington (REALLY
cheap!)
and possibly Gary Trent (not so cheap) to give Toine some support for
cheap amount of money as a secondary free agent acquisition!

Cheers,

Warwick