Re: McDyess

>Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 13:34:57 -0400
>To: Jesse Haley <jesse@wmedia.com>
>From: gandahlf@capecod.net
>Subject: Re: McDyess
>
>7th in the league in fg%
>17th in the league in blocks
>15 points 8 boards agame(he turned it up a notch in the playoffs
>13 boards and 18 points
>runs like a gazelle...would rather play down low with all the beef
>rarely takes bad shots, and best of all he plays big time D
>I would say he fits rather nicely
>JIm
>

>At 11:37 AM 5/8/98 +0000, you wrote:
>>I love the kid's athleticism, I love to watch him play, but would he fit
in with the Celts? For some reason I see him and Antoine as very similiar
players, with AW having more to offer in the points and rebounds category.
He doesn't seem big and strong enough to fill the Celts needs. Maybe I'm
off base, because I don't see many Suns games. Let me know what you all think.