Re: More scoring first.

I agree 99% we need more sustained, high shot % offense, to back up AW and
Mercer, and to be a bench spark, like a Dale Ellis or Walt Williams, now
with the Blazers, but note this off the net regarding the IBM award, and
how MJ is far down the list, and Clank is nowhere to be seen.  Defense and
rebounding are critical to this award, and the league.  Whether the award
means a hill of beans, it doesn't, because Malone would give this one and
his MVP back to win a title everyday of the year.  Anyway curious none the
less.

P.S.  where is Antoine on this list?

------------------------------------
News from May 7.

Karl Malone (Uta) won the IBM Award.  The IBM Award is given to the player
with the highest statistical computation of the following formula:
  (Player PTS - FGA + REB + AST + STL + BLK - PF - TO + (team wins x 10)
   x 250) / (Team PTS - FGA + REB + AST + STL + BLK - PF - TO)
The top 10 finishers for the IBM Award.
  Player                   Points
  Karl Malone (Uta) ....... 99.69
  Tim Duncan (SA) ......... 98.70