Lorenzen Wright

If this has been mentioned in the last day or so, then I appologise for
stealing someones idea, I honestly haven't read the list due to school
work.

I believe to get Lorenzen Wright it is going to take a couple of good
players and an average player to get Lorenzen while in the process they
would throw in someone that they don't want on their roster which would
likely be Pooh Richardson, it would have been Vrankovic but they were
greatly impressed with his last few games.

Heres my trade idea.

Walter McCarty, Dontae Jones and Dana Barros for Pooh Richardson and
Lorenzen Wright.

How about it?

Warwick