THE ONES!

If we can go after one and only one, budget allowing then I would say:

Jayson Williams

My only beef is his very low blocks/game value, under 1.0.  The rebounding, moderate scoring and total attitude make up for this detail.

To budget for two guys:

Michael Stewart of Sacramento, and possibly PF's Loy Vaught, Jason Caffey or Derek Strong who I thought the C's should have considered keeping way back when.

The deals though to me should be signing Williams or trading for Longley, and signing Fox.

Are Williams and Longley too old to bank on big time?