No Subject

Hi all,
	We have discussed many thoughts on who we can/ would like to get/ forget,
as far as free agents go. It might be interesting if we all pick the one
player
we think the Celts will really go after. Lets keep it reasonable though!
It seems there is a general consensus that McDyess and Pippen are to highly
priced (I'm not sure McD is). We will consider these two off limits!! Now
for the fun.......You are Ricky P. Knowing what we actually have for money
(roughly 10 mil) Who is the one you go after and if you have some left
what other fa do you go after?????? No trades allowed!!