One More Thing

	A question for all of the Ron Mercer fanatics.  Do you actually
watch Celtics games or just read the list and watch sportscenter?  Ron
Mercer has a lot of talent, is a great guy, and makes some unbelievable
plays but he has a tendency to disappear in the fourth quarter.  For all
of Antoine's on the court behavioral issues, he always wants the ball and
will do whatever it takes to win.  We'll never truly know (unless there is
a "Slider" out there), but I suspect without Mercer this team still would
have won at least 30 games.

	Just for the record, I hope Ron Mercer develops a killer instinct
and becomes a devastating impact player.

Jeremy