Keon Clarke

I haven't seen this guy play in a while - I'm pretty sure he left the team (UNLV) for some reason before the season ended. I do remember seeing him last year and I remember he is built like Walter McCarty but more bulky. I remember he can jump through the roof, but he seems raw. I bet he'd fit in nicely with the Celts running style on O and D. He could be that strong 4 man we need. And as far as the person saying Walker sucks - do you need to get a rise out of people or are you just completely unknowledgable? I don't think the reason for Walker's low shooting % is necessarily from bad shots, although he does take some. He misses more layups than the average man, easy shots that will eventually fall when he calms down a little bit and takes his time. The key is that he gets these shots in the first place.
And Mercer with more three point skills would be great obviously, but I agree with the few of you who applaud his discretion. If he's not comfortable with the shot now, don't take it. Can you think of other players who refuses to take bad shots? And a rookie at that.