Re: On there way???

Interesting ideas.  I am not sold on Mashburn, he didn't impress many on
Sunday.

BTW what about Pervis, he is still ours love him or not.

My questions; if a player is more or less disabled for good, but won't
retire (heck neither would I if I had the kind of money owed him coming),
can we just sit him permanently on IRL?  Can we cut him loose and regain
some part of the contract under the cap?  Can we fit him for a pair of
cement shoes (sorry, I got the Last Don 2 fever in me)?  Welcome home

What is the story on Clarke, and does anyone else here give one shred of
hope of being able to sign Austin, when he himself has said he likes LA, is
impressed with SLC and mostly wants to go to Phoenix.  The chances are a
snowball surviving in Arizona.

Greg