Walker Sucks?!?

I agree that Walker needs to work on several aspects of his game, which most
on the list do, but saying he sucks is absolutely absurd. This guy has
practically carried the team on his back this season for as much as he
could, without a ton of consistent help. He is not afraid to take shots in
clutch situations or be the leader we need. The stats are there. Sure he
could improve in his FG%, FT%, etc, but very very few players are perfect as
you seem to be basing it on. Even the Antoine bashers have to agree with me
on this one.. Frankly there is no reason in hell to say he sucks. I know
there are many people on the list who think he has to be perfect, but
nothing we can change about that. I am extremely pleased with Walker's first
2 years and the future looks great, but that line is just unnecessary...
You're in BeanTown now baby, BeanTown!!

-Ed "Bird33"