NO OFFENSE TAKEN

    Just for the record, I don't think anyone jumped on me, or I didn't
see the post if anyone did.  Anyway,  I only repeated what I heard on
the television half time show, it was not an opinion of mine.
    I agree with Kim about Mercer and the 3 point shot.  Used to be only
a few players would take that shot, the ones who were good at it.  Now
everybody bombs away and more often than not, they miss.  Mercer has
made a few 3 pointers, and like Kim, I'd rather he didn't take them
unless he feels comfortable doing it.  His talents are many and he
mostly plays under control.  He's made many spectacular moves.
    Free throws, however, are a different story.  All players need to be
able to make their free throws.  Shaq is a perfect example of that.  I
don't know if Antoine really practiced free throws during the season,
but if he didn't, he should have.  Why wait until this summer?  I mean,
that's something you can do on your own, outside of team practice,
right?
    I'm rooting for all the former Celtics who are now coaches in the
NBA finals.  I would like to see the Pacers do it, but would be happy
for any of them.  I know the Bulls are good, but I have this feeling
they're vulnerable this year.  Maybe I just hope they are.
Dorine