arrogance

Kevin Robertson said:

> Great teams need someone who makes everyone else confident and energized by
> knowing in their hearts that they can't be beat. Whether you like it or
> not,
> Antoine does that for this team.

I agree that self-confidence bordering on arrogance is an essential part
of a winning team at the NBA level.  And, while I agree that Walker has
tremendous talent, I am not sure yet that he possesses what Bird,
Jordan, Magic, etc. have/had.  Walker is still immature and does not
know what it takes to win.  Can he learn, I don't know.  But what he has
now is a lot of talent that can make him an important part of a winning
team.  However, he has to learn how to do ALL the things it takes to
win, including being a leader, giving the ball up, making the right
decisions, etc that set apart the ones that win it all from the other
great talents that don't.

--
Peace,

Bentz Kirby