Mohammed

I see that Nazr is leaning towards a coming out Party!!!! The NBA scouts say
he is not ready but would be a top 20 pick. The lowly Clippers have him as
high as 18 on there board. Does anyone think we should scoop him at 10 and
sign
that 3 or 4 through free agency. It looks pretty attractive at this point. I
have watched Mohammed play a few times and this is a shot blocking machine.
As
I watched him block 8 shots in the first half of a tournament game I thought
what a fit for Pitino's system!!! The major concern I have is, Is Rick
willing to develop this kid?? Afterall Pitino did recruit him to Kentucky!!
	But, this kid is REALLY RAW!!! He has very few years of organized ball
behind him. What does everyone else think????
JIm