Geiger

I wonder about these guys sometimes.  I saw where Geiger called Cowens
immature.  What is that about?  Because he expects you to be
responsible.  Again, it is a small thing, but is indicative of attitude
to see that it is reported that:

>The Hornets played once again without reserve center Matt Geiger, who
has been >criticized by his own coach for his slow recovery from a
hamstring pull. Geiger, who was >in street clothes on the bench, was
caught at one point by television cameras munching >on what appeared to
be a candy bar.

I also read an article at ESPN about Randy Moss.  I did not know that
Cris Carter was recovering from Drug and Alcohol problems.  It may be
that Moss can function if he is in the right environment.  I know the
Celtics supposedly rehabilitated Chief, Charlie Scott and DJ.  I wonder
if there is a player out there that could help this team, that would
function well under Pitino?  I don't think it is Geiger.

--

Peace,

Bentz
bocelts@scsn.net