Duncan

                                          10:57 am            5/1/98
     As much as I like The Ricktator, I would have to go with Duncan. When I watch him play I can't help but think"what if." But then again there have been a lot of what ifs for the Celts over the past decade or so.      I would like to see San Antonio in the Finals from the west, the Lakers will have their hands full with the two big men (and I don't mean Will Purdue.)
     And to the person who brought up Dr. J as an example of a player who didn't have a bad attitude (as opposed to Antoine), could you not compare a second year player with one of the greatest of all times. Antoine does a little wiggle, wants what he deserves, and all of a sudden he is a "problem child." Get real. If you Walker bashers get your way and Antoine leaves town, then you'll be happy because you'll have a perfectly lousy team and plenty to complain about.