Duncan 99 times out of 100.  Great players are themselves the best coaches
on the floor.  I like RP a whole lot, but this Duncan kid is the real deal.
 Even the great coaches say, the guys on the floor win the games.

With this Duncan subject brought up, I will now return to my prescription
meds to deal with the near 12 months of depression over loosing this guy.

I don't want to go to school today mommy, I have a tummy ache.