Jones - Playing Time

Could someone comment on why D Jones never seems to get into the game?
I thought I'd been hearing from many on this list that he's extremely
athletic and has a good outside shot.  What gives?  The same rotation of
players seems to be getting us very little in terms of points/gm and
wins.  How can a new guy, who has been playing ball in Japan, get into a
game so soon after joining the Celtics?  Why not Jones?  Even if Pitino
is going to get rid of him you would think he'd give the guy some PT.
Look forward to your comments!  Thanks.

Dave

Unrecognized Data: application/ms-tnef