<< ow that's a comment that is totally undeserved Walker being compared to
Webber
 & Rider. So let me ask this, what has he done except play hard? Has he been
 cited for DUI, possesions of Marijuana, Cellular phone thefts or just because
of
 his body language you have concluded that he eventually will end-up doing all
of
 the above.

No I thing it can all be summed up in his refusal to sign an autograph for a
fan who was collecting Kentucky Wildcat signatures.  He got Pitino, Mercer and
McCarty but the Wiggle man said no.  He is selfish and that is all there is to
it.  His ability will be overshadowed by his attitude.  He needs to go.
Definately not a Celtic.  Baker and Co will do the deed.  If I remember when
they played Seattle Baker had Walker coming and going.  Dump the bum.
Teamwork will win championships not individual play.  Even Jordan eventually
learned that. Enough said.