Re: Choking on My Corn Flakes

I watched Michigan play 4 or 5 games this year, and yes Traylor is quick and
athletic with soft hads for his size.  My concern is his conditioning.  In every
game i saw he needed extended rest several times a game to catch his breath.  In
his current shape there is no way he could play Pitino ball.  I am sure Rick could
whip him into better shape.  I wonder if he would be more effective with less
weight, or if he would lose some of his game (literally), as he uses all 300 of
his pounds to his advantage.