JOSH

This is for Josh, because he asked me a question and I lost his letter
and a couple others I hadn't read.  Sorry about this to the others on
the list, but Josh, below is what Mark wrote.  Perhaps he can give us
both the URL, since I couldn't find the article in the Globe after I
read his posting.
Dorine

Thanks.
P.S. According to the Globe the C's are negotiating with both WSBK and
FOX
for new television contracts.  FOX has made an offer to do both home and

away games for the next 10 years.

Mark Estepp                             704 262 3111
Appalachian State University                    704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu