WSBK & FOX

Just read Mark's posting about Fox Sports NE offering to do both home
and away games for the next 10 years.  I gave a big “YES” and a whoop
for that one!  I was just thinking the other night, not for the first
time, that I can't stand WSBK's broadcasts, not because of the people
but because of all the hype of their crummy programs.  They're more
interested in telling us what their news is going to tell us at half
time than broadcasting the game.  Of course what I really have against
them is that they will always put the Bruins first.  Fine, let the
Bruins be on WSBK and have all the Celt's games on Fox.  OK by me, go
for it, Celts!
Dorine