Re: Vince

Jamison and Carter not entering the draft because of a lockout
has been rumored here (Raleigh, NC), but I haven't read anything in
the local papers about either of them being quoted as saying such.

Carter may be the most athletic player in the country, but needs to
develop a consistent jump shot to be a 2 guard in the pros.

DGinNC