Doleac

Your message:
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 1998 23:01:00 -0500
From: ramani_rite@lnmta.bentley.edu
Subject: Draft from onhoops.com

Mike Doleac (Utah) C
Centers are always in high demand, and this one has had a very good coach
(Majerus). I don't think
he will be a star, maybe not even a starter, but I don't see any C better
than him this year. His good
tournament will help him, like Dampier some seasons ago.
< I saw Doleac played against NC State. He look like Goliath against all
those boys. He doesn't move well (he walks like Elway walks, meaning not so
good movement). Dampier is better than him because Dampier is altheletic. I
think it will be a mistake if the C's drafts him. Doleac will be like
Montross (a smaller version) clogging up the middle, but unable to do
anything worthwhile in the paint. Doleac lives by zone defense only, IMO.

Cheers
Kevin