Re: BULLS---

Greg Odegaard wrote:

> Not to be too harsh, but this entire Pippen/Bulls thread started with the
> discussion of whether the CELTICS should sign or acquire him.  This is a
> CELTICS list is it not?  Then when talking about Pippen, or Ike, or Kenny
> or name anyother player on anyother team coming to the CELTICS, it still
> talking about the CELTICS.  When the guy posted we should get Curley did
> you think this was now a Timberwolves list?  Or when RP signed did you
> think this was a Kentucky list?
>
> The bottom line is we were talking about the C's.  So as you said you must
> have been away, because this was a Celtic related discussion.  Deal with
> it.
>
> At least we agree 100% on the bad idea of getting Pippen.  Ridiculous I
> think the idea is down right looney toons.
>
> Thanks,
> Greg

It just seemed that the everything that day was talking about the Bulls.
By the way I think looney tunes is being to kind, how about idiotic. Who
after  giving this  idea any intelligient thought, could think that
bringing on a Pippen could give the Celtics a championship since the C's
have 2 major needs IMO (neither are Pippen), a rebounder (Popeye, maybe)
and an outside shooter (Rex Chapman type) to compliment Antoine & Mercer
whos strengths are inside & going to the basket.

Regards,
Hart