Suns
SuperSonics
Trail Blazers
Warriors

<Picture: Celtics Clubhouse>

Today's Game:
Wednesday, March 25 -- Miami 7:00pm ET
Game Day Preview

You find the most curious items reading the net, with your morning coffee.
I have heard nothing about Bowen having a broken foot, but here it is on
the ESPN site.  What does anyone else know about this freak event?

It is confirmed on the Globe page, noting he might have broken his foot a
week ago.  How did we miss this one?  Of course we knew Knight was hurt,
right?

Also a nice article on Mercer, noting he should have been taken with the
3rd pick, leaving Denver to take Billups, and the C's to take Battie (?)
Where would we be today if these events had taken place?  I think we are
better off with Anderson and the cap space from Dee being out, than we
would have been with Battie, who is struggling along with the rest of the
Nuggets.  Lastly, for anyone in attendance tonight, give a round of
applause to Marty Conlon, a favorite of mine.  I hope he holds on the
league.

Thanks,
Greg

Bowen goes on IL; ex-Cat brought in

WED. MARCH 25

Bruce Bowen was placed on the injured list Tuesday because of a stress
reaction in his left foot. To take his place the Celtics signed Reggie
Hanson, a 6-8, 200-pound forward, who was MVP of Pitino's first team at
Kentucky in 1989-90, to a 10-day contract. Hanson had been playing
professional basketball in Japan.

Along with Bowen, Travis Knight is ailing with a hyperextended right knee.