Re: Pippen

davide wrote:

> I disagree.  Pippen is probably a better on-ball defender than Jordan, has
> quicker hands, and better at pressure in the backcourt.  I would take Pip
> to head a press over Jordan any day.
> peace,
> davide
>
> On Tue, 24 Mar 1998, Daniel Butts wrote:

> > Given that MJ is superior in every BBall aspect to
> > Pippen, McHale dominated the low post and blocked shots like very few
> > others.  The Legend included.
> >
> > Dan Butts

Point well taken, David, however, either player allowed the opportunity
to play any position for the Bulls, IMHO, Jordan is superior to Pippen,
offensively and defensively. At any rate, as far as playing second
fiddle goes, the gap between Jordan and Pippen is much wider than that
between Bird and McHale.

Dan