Re: Walker or Rahim ?

I love Rahim's play. But I think that were Walker to concentrate on taking
better shots, he's a better player to build around. I'm the one always
harping on about FG % and definitely, in that light, Rahim is the more
efficient player. However, when Walker chooses to apply himself, he's a
terrific passer, better than Rahim, I would contend. And also, the
comparison does not mention Walker's steals. Of course, it mercifully
leaves out turnovers too. - Danny