Pippen or Conlon?

>I have one comment, one I've made before.  After all these years, if they put
>Pippiin in a Celtic uniform, that's the day I stop watching the Celtics.
>Dorine

Dorine...I've read stuff like this over and over again on this list. Why do
you feel this way? Why do others feel this way? Is it all about him sitting
out those last few seconds of that playoff game? How many years has he been
in the league? How many seriously great few seconds has he had in his
carreer? How many great playoff games has he had? He's without doubt one of
the greatest all-around talents to have ever played in the NBA. He's been a
major contributor on 5 soon to be 6 championship teams. Everybody has
listed all sorts of possible starting lineups for the Celtics. Here's one
that doesn't look too shabby:

Walker
Pippen
Mercer
Anderson
fill in the blank

If I've said it once I've said it a hundred times, we all have an OPINION
of what constitutes "Celtic Basketball." Well, here's a FACT: for most of,
if not all of the nineties, Celtic Basketball has meant "Another group of
mediocre players with close to zero chance of winning anything." This team
has tried it with "just a bunch of great guys who play hard...give
100%...and are FAN FAVORITES.". Playing with a bunch of stiffs really
hasn't worked out that well. I don't mean to get too wild here, but maybe
it's time to try it with some talent. Pippen has proven talent...Hall of
Fame talent that he still exhibits every night. He knows how to win.
......What?

Paul M.