Re: Shawn Respert

JIm wrote:

> I do like the potential that Respert has but, his work ethic is the major ???.
> What does anybody know about that subject? Also at 6'2" he really does not fit
> where we so clearly need help(on the boards) But at this time of year almost
> anyone is worth a look see.
>            JIm

I agree with you entirely, but he could be the answer of a 3-point
shooter if we were going to trade Dana, if anyone wanted to take him.

Respert is the right age to grow around the guys and he would be our
version of Steve Kerr.

Thats the view that I like the idea. Once again any comments are
welcomed.

Cheers,

Warwick