Re: Never served-us Pervis

Give him some special position with the team, not unlike LB had, of player
development and scouting involvement.

IF he was healthy he would be a plus, since he is not, his bowing out
graciously, with the cap bonus, would be great.  It would put him up there
with the greats, for his dedication and sacrifice for the good of the team.
 Think of it as a "For the good of the service" Pervis.

Rafters Baby,
Greg