Walker or Mercer?

>>QUESTION: If it came down to choosing Antoine Walker OR Ron Mercer to be
>>the next superstar of the Boston Celtics, who would you choose???

Not even close.....Walker.

>I would have to say that at the moment, if it appeared both could not be
>kept, I would trade Walker for two reasons; 1) he will bring more than
>Mercer, 2) Mercer is more team oriented, carries more of a Celtic persona
>(quite, determined), and does not appear to have a "me-first" bone in his body.

1. He'll bring more than Mercer because he's better.
2. Unfortunately, these days and anywhere outside of Boston and this list,
having a Celtic persona means being mediocre.
3. You could read it as Walker having a "me-first" attitude, or could could
read it as Walker/a 21 year-old, being/becoming the team leader. If not
him...who?

Paul M.