Walker and Mercer

>Time for a list-wide poll, e-mail the answers to me and I'll colate
>them...
>
>QUESTION: If it came down to choosing Antoine Walker OR Ron Mercer to be
>the next superstar of the Boston Celtics, who would you choose???

I would have to say that at the moment, if it appeared both could not be
kept, I would trade Walker for two reasons; 1) he will bring more than
Mercer, 2) Mercer is more team oriented, carries more of a Celtic persona
(quite, determined), and does not appear to have a "me-first" bone in his body.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu