Walker and Mercer

I had to tape the C's/Dallas game, and I watched it last night.  It's not
often we've seen a team out hustle them, but the Mavs were going after every
loose ball, and getting on the floor.  Usually, it is the other way around.

BTW, did anyone else notice that on a play during the second half,  Mercer
was a few steps ahead of Walker on a fast break, but Walker did not give up
the ball.  He took it in himself.  Mercer was waiving his arms, and you
could hear him kind of scream in frustration.  The look on his face said it all.

I think the Celtics will have trouble keeping these two guys on the same
team, unless Walker starts being a team player.

Mark Estepp				704 262 3111
Appalachian State University			704 265 8696 (fax)
Esteppjm@AppState.edu