Chats

It is definately painful to see the Celtics lost to the Mavs. Not that
they were expected to "must win", but it certainly looks as if they are
giving up. This is sad, because they have been fighting all season.
Maybe there is no point in fighting anymore. Why, I remember someone
mentioning collecting more ping pong balls, and maybe that is not such a
bad idea!!  or maybe that's what Rick is doing (of course he would deny
it!!!)

Dana is in a minor slump right now, too bad. But have I been telling
everyone he can play the last two years? I am glad he proves me right;
but I am more glad that he simply is playing great.

This Antsey fellow who kicked our ass is THE MAN in Australia. He is
more famous than you-know-who with the Bulls.

Talking of Aussie ball players, Shawn Heal is back down under and
playing for the Sydney Kings. Unfortunately they lost something like six
in a row.