Re : Walker resigning

Your question is very legitimate about Walkers resigning .I have watched
all but 2 games this year and get the same feeling when he's ready to
launch a shot . If there were a catagory for combined turnovers ,missed
foul shots and air balls he would be having triple doubles instead of
double doubles. I say let him prove himself next year before we even
think about breaking the bank .IMHO he just isn't tough enough
physically or mentally .It seems to me this list bashes everybody but
Walker . In closing I have to say Walker is not as good as everyone
thinks he is .