Dallas game

I also went to the game in Dallas last night. I can't believe all the DFWs on
this list. Anyways, I also went to watch the Mavericks lose to the Nets a few
nights earlier. The big difference between the Nets and the Celts is that the
Nets hit their shots and free throws down the stretch. The Celts don't yet
have the finesse to hit an open shot when it counts. Hopefully, they can
improve their shooting with experience.

Other observations:
Dontae Jones was putting on a dunking show during warmups. This guy is some
athlete. It's to bad Pitino hasn't yet been able to harness this
talent...Walker plays poor off the ball defense. It sure seems like it was
fault that Ansty was so wide open so often on the rotation...Like Pitino says,
we are alot better off with a limping Anderson than no Anderson at all from a
playing standpoint. However, I would just as soon let him rest up until he
heals and get ready for next year. Also, since this has shown to be so
critical to our success, we really need to get a true backup point guard this
summer...

DJessen33

PS. Was any of you the guy with the COUSY out of state license I  was driving
next to last night on the I30?