RE: geiger, etc.

On 18 Mar 98 at 10:06, Charles Jowett wrote about RE: geiger, etc.

> BTW:  Everytime I watch DeClercq and Knight, I can't help thinking
> of Mark Acres and Brad Lohaus.

How long have you had these recurring nightmares?

IIRC, the Bucks at one time had five "big, slow, white stiffs" (as my
buddy Brendan O'Brien called them) on the roster with three of them
starting.  Lohaus, Jack Sikma, Danny Schayes, Fred Roberts and one
more that I can't remember right now.  Lucklily, that memory only
surfaces occasionally.

Don

Donald Mamula
Kirkland WA USA