No Subject

We saw what a 35 year old Anderson will be like, and it's not so bad.
He directed things well in slo mo.  I'd like to see him shelved, tho'.  It's
risky.

Antsey is a 7' small forward.  They usually fade pretty quickly;the Mavs
have three rather useless big men, with Muresan; all have certain
abilities, all are too skinny for the NBA.  Antsey's attitude and shot are
great, however.

Of the college crowd I've seen, I like Sheppard of KY; I know he's a
guard, but he can shoot and move.  Do we have any second round
picks?

If this team adds a good, shooting SF and a reasonable big man, we
could have a great year.  Geiger?  He doesn't bring much that Popeye
couldn't do; a few blocks, maybe.

Gene