From: Mike Dynon <mdynon@ix.netcom.com>
To: Celtics List <celtics@igtc.COM>
Subject: Happy St. Patrick's Day
Date: Tuesday, March 17, 1998 11:20 AM

It's March 17, and there are two kinds of people: those of us who are
Irish, and those who wish they were (right, Paul Moriarty?).  But if you're
a Celtics fan, you're an honorary Irish person every day.  So Happy St.
Paddy's Day to Josh "O'Zersky," Greg "O'Degaard" and all other list
members.  And here's to the luck o' the Irish and a win tonight by the
Shamrocks!

Mike Dynon
North Kingstown, RI

Are you connected with women's college volleyball?
Check this site for info about a talented potential recruit:
     http://www.netcom.com/~mdynon/Diane1.html