Re: Cruel Ironies

>Signing Antoine and Ron will put my mind
>completely at rest.  What an exhausting season this has been!

Very quickly because the sun is actually shining in the northwest, but do
you guys think the Celtics should re-sign Walker this summer or wait, make
a "nod and wink" agreement with his agent, use the cap space to sign a free
agent after next season, and then re-sign Walker? If I'm not mistaken the
team gets lots of cap room at the end of next season? No? Peter May
addressed this issue a few weeks ago...yes?

Paul M