Celtsfan's comments

If you are a true fan of a team you have perhaps more right to criticize
all of them or any one of them than any non-fan does.  You criticize
them because you want to see them do things better and because you care
about what they do on the floor.  I believe that Antoine does antagonize
the officials, and lord knows the Celts don't get the calls they should
get against the other team for whatever reason, so does it help to
antagonize the refs even more?  I don't think so.

When the day comes you don't have the right to criticize the team you
watch, root for, pray for, then I'll cease to be a sports fan.

Dorine