Re: Standings

>Can someone do a daily update of what games we have to watch every night,
>and who we need to win in order to increase our playoff chances.

These days, I usually check the standings first thing when I get into work anyways, so I could try and post every day depending on how busy I am. Of course I could always do it from home on my own time. Oh the horror. Anyways...

Of note
Washington, New Jersey, and Cleveland are tied for the 7th spot
Orlando is in the 10th spot, .5 games behind the above 3
Milwaukee is in 11th,  2.5 games behind
Boston is 12th, 3 games behind
(NY is in 6th, 3 games ahead of 7th, and Detroit is 2 games behind us)

again tonights "key matchups"...
Atlanta @ Boston
Washington @ Philly
Milwaukee @ Cleveland
(Indiana @ Detroit & NY @ Charlotte)

Basically, we want any team playing against Cleveland, Washington, New Jersey, Orlando, or Milwaukee to win (except maybe Detroit) and when they play each other we generally want what ever team is playing stonger to lose (tonight I would rather Milwaukee wins, though that is debatable given we play Cleveland 2 more times vs Milwaukee once, so we could theoretically make up 2 games w/ wins against the Cavs as opposed to just one against the Bucks)

Go Philly...(aackk)

Damn, I forgot how much I love this time of year!!! I really hope they can make it, even if they get destroyed in the first round, I think the taste will really drive the young guys, Walker especially, as he seems to thrive on these things.

Ken Kokubo
UIS/Harvard University
617.496.8151