Re: Kandi-Man Revisited

> In general, I hope and trust that Pitino will never draft a center-type
> player out of necessity (read: "desperation"), as many NBA general
> managers tend to do. The list of so-so big guys picked ahead of better,
> smaller guys does not begin or end with the infamous Sam Bowie-Michael
> Jordan thing in 1984. For example, remember LaRue Martin, Will Bedford,
> Stipanovic, Koncak, Yinka, Camby etc? (leaving our guy Pervis out of
> this)

I totally agree with what you're saying. Who knows? Pervis looks like a
reasonable center when hes out there playing at a healthy level. Who
knows what he could have been like had he been able to play 82 a year?

I think that the C's will pick up a small forward or center, the best
out of those 2 positions thats left when they pick.

Warwick