Game Tonight

I'm going to another game tonight. I'm getting a little spoiled. Free
tickets, 10th row. Of course the guy who delivers my mail at work is
friends with Paul Gaston, but it hasn't helped me yet. It's going to be a
great matchup and I think, a potential rival (a team that seems to be
developing at a similiar pace to the Celtics) in the years to come.

Webber v Walker
Strickland v Anderson
Howard v Minor :  )

Apparently Anderson has some tendinitis in his knee and did not practice
yesterday. Let's hope he's ready because this should be a fight to the end.
Each team could really use this W tonight.

I predicted it....no one talks about Chauncy anymore. No one even mentioned
that he scored 26 the other night.  How's that Dee Brown fellow faring up
north anyway, eh?

I can't remember who said that they could carve a better defender out of a
banana than Travis Knight, but I can't watch him play anymore without
thinking about that comment. I call him banana-boy now. It's like a song
that gets stuck in your head.

Who's going to give anything of value to the Warriors for Sprewell?  I say
that the Warriors should keep him around, but then bench him or better yet,
give him a ficticious groin injury. I suppose his agent could complain to
the league....yeah, right.

TJL