RE: LEAVE CELTICSUCK ALONE...

Let's see where to start with Jerry West, earvin johnson, or kareem whoever the hell you are;

1.  Yes the Fakers have beaten the C's more recently in the Finals, but the head to head record in the finals for these teams is 7 wins for the C's only 2 for the Fakers.  Check out the 60's dude this team ruled, and the Fakers were our whipping (as well as the entire leagues) boy.

2.  Overall the C's are 16-3 in the Finals, the Fakers (not counting the Mnpls. Version, because this team sucks so bad, they couldn't even find a secure home for 10 years) 6-12.

3.  The Celtic fans are real people, not plastic Hollywood types.

4.  Consistency left the Fakers back in the late 80's unless of course you count Clank's ability to consistently lose games by missing free throws.  (You didn't see AW do this Sunday)  This guys so bad he even taught his teammates to suck in Orlando.  Of course they were most consistent back in the 60's, losing the in the finals all 7 times they played.  The Celtics were consistent in the 60's as well, WINNING all 9 times they played in the finals.  The C's beat the Fakers 6-0, now that's the definition of consistency.

5.  I am sure the Lakers list is more positive, as they haven't got a critical thinking bone in their body.  They of course think this sinking ship of a team, with the inmates calling out their coach no less, couldn't get any better.  That is the key, they focus on Showtime, and not how to get better.  I will bet anyone anywhere that the Celtics will another NBA crown before this Faker team, though the Fakers may lose another Finals round, in the next few years.  As mentioned they do this very well.

6.  Outside the Celtic home arena, people commune with each and enjoy their being mutual fans of the greatest sports franchise in modern sports history.  Outside the Lame Western Forum, fans run for their cars or cover from all the gunfire and rioting going on, and this just from the LA police department.

7.  Whether you know more about our team than we do seems unlikely, what is important is we don't give a rats patooty about your team, unless you count our cheering which other NBA team is going to foul Clank tonight and watch him lose the game at the line.  I do think the Clippers though might catch the Fakers for the last playoff spot at the rate they losing games.

8.  Tragic may have been a better passer, because this was his job as a PG, but Bird was a better defender, rebounder, shooter and team player.  Bird at least has some decorum of class and respect for his family and wife, not becoming friendly with every unknown female who kissed up to him on the road in the tradition of other great Fakers like Wilt and James Worthy.  Of course it goes without saying Bird is a better coach, actually having the respect of his veteran and young players.  Tragic couldn't hack it and quit, before he barely got started.  One thing the Celtic organization is known for is supporting it's own and not allowing quitters.

9.  The HOF and the top 50 list is basically a Celtics who's who list.  Heck Clank and Jerry couldn't even show enough respect to show up for the anniversary proceedings last year.  Jerry doesn't even have the guts to try coaching himself, and name all the ex-Fakers who are successful NBA coaches.

Of course it would take a Faker fan to bring the mafia into any discussion, as they know very well the running of that organization too (right Jerry Buss?)

I should apologize for lumping this jerk with all other Jazz fans earlier, at least the average Jazz fan has class and respect for his fellow man, which this guy obvious doesn't know the first thing about.

Let's someone get the way to this great Faker fan list and find if the rest of them are as hopped up on the LA smog as this ruffian.

As the great Kevin McHale was know for saying; Rafters Baby.  16 banners, soon to be 17.