Re: JAZZ WIN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: Hey celticsuck, I don't know who you are but why don't you take a hike.
: I bet you're one of those people who only cheer for the men in green
: when they're raising banners and jeer them when they lose, if that's
: the case, stay off the band wagon forever and don't ever come this way
: again.  What a jerk.

Relax folks, our pal "Celticsuck" is nothing but a classic internet
troll, posting garbage like he did last night for the sole purpose of
getting a rise out of listmembers.  Not even worth wasting time and energy
over.  I'm sure he's not even subscribed to this list, just a Jazz fan who
has nothing better to do with his time than look to start a fight.  Pretty
pathetic that that's all he can do for jollies.  Ignore the idiot.

- Rob